Senior Project Manager - Construction
- Rate TBD
- Location Vaughan, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Sales & Marketing Communication, Cost Reduction, Organizational Structure, Risk Management, Strategy and Planning
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Area of Specialization Engineering
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Vaughan ON
Lead the construction team with overall responsibility for project delivery including;
1. Integration of the corporate Health and Safety program into the project.
2. Cost Control (client billing / sub-trade payments / own forces work) ensuring positive cash flow and overall project profitability.
3. Sub-trade co-ordination including award of contracts.
4. Change management
5. Lead project meetings and ensure professional communication between all project parties.
7. Quality control including critical shop drawing review and overall co-ordination of the work.
1. Related post secondary education and 10 years relevant experience
2. Strong understanding of ICI construction means and methods.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Strong Microsoft Office and Microsoft project abilities.
5. Strong ability to plan and prioritize
-September 14, 2020