OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED - IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT!
- Rate TBD
- Location Burlington, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance, Sales & Marketing Accountant, Communication, Customer service, Management processes
- Duration Full Time - Part Time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Burlington ON
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Territory Sales Representative to join our growing company for a territory west of Toronto in parts of Mississauga and Oakville/Burlington.
You will be promoting the sales and service of dock levelers, dock seals/shelters, industrial doors, HVLS Fans, air barriers, overhead door service and more. All our services are centered around our core values: improving safety, productivity, and reducing energy consumption.
- Build and implement a customized territory sales plan as well as taking care of service needs and being accountable for deliverables.
- Ensure company sales targets are met on a consistent basis with any limitations effectively communicated to your manager.
- Manage an existing customer base while constantly cold call new prospects.
- Grow and track qualified sales leads and opportunities and perform marketing and follow up duties to convince customers to open business accounts with the company.
- Attend scheduled meetings to promote all products and services offered while maintaining professionalism.
- Prepare and present detailed quotations while remaining informed of competitor products and offerings.
Position: Territory Sales Representative, Industrial Products
Territory: Oakville, Burlington, South/West Mississauga
Manager: Vice President
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Must have at least 2-3 years of previous sales or account management experience and comfortable presenting to small audiences.
- Superior cold calling skills is a must!
- Strong time management skills.
- Possess a clean driving record and a valid driver’s license.
- Excellent presentation, communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Above average organization, planning, and administrative skills.
- Superior customer relationship skills.
- University degree or College diploma in Sales, Marketing, and/or Business Management would be an asset.
- Must be PC literate with above average knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of skilled trades (i.e. construction, industrial, dock, and doors) would be a definite asset.
- Uncapped commission and a based salary.
- Car and gas allowance
- Health and dental benefits.
- Employee wellness program.
- RRSP Assisted Program.
If you are interested in these Territory Sales Representative positions, please, send in your resume and we will contact you directly as soon as possible.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
-September 14, 2020