Family Law Assistant
- Rate TBD
- Location Calgary, AB Canada (On-site)
- Type of project General support, Sales & Marketing, Specialized Help, Writing/Translation Communication, Legal services, Organizing, Translation: English
- Duration contract full time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Legal
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Calgary AB
Looking for a senior legal assistant with at least 5 years of family law experience to join our team.
We are a vibrant, growing legal practice centrally-located close to bus routes, major roadways and many eateries.
Successful applicants should:
- Have good technical skills, including a complete knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Be able to type at least 70 wpm
- Be able to handle a busy law practice and the workload of a senior lawyer
- Be mature, trustworthy, and a team player
- Have great organizational skills
- Be a good oral and written communicator. Must be fully fluent in English, with fluency in other languages being an asset
If this sounds like you, send us a message with your resume and your salary expectations. Both part-time and full-time considered.
-September 14, 2020