- Rate TBD
- Location Edmonton, AB Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance, Sales & Marketing Customer service, Retail Sales, Supply Management
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Edmonton AB
We are seeking an individual for full-time employment as our Service Manager. Individual will be expected to organize (in conjunction with other team members) the schedules of several technicians. Individual will be responsible for informing technicians (through either customer request changes or project scope changes) of their upcoming appointments and any necessary details. Individual will be required to work with company sub-contractors to schedule service work. More details on all this to follow in an interview.
- Handle customer inquiries and requests
- Assist in customer issues and concerns to ensure customer satisfaction
- Dispatch and schedule technicians
- Coordinate and organize sub-contractors.
- Track technician
- Experience in customer service or sales
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers and contractors.
- Ability to prioritize and handle on-going situations
- Experience in fire alarm industry or building security systems is ideal, but not a prerequisite
- Microsoft Office365 familiarity will be important.
-September 16, 2020