Business Analyst (part-time)
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance Accountant, Business Analysis
- Duration 2-3 days/week ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required English Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
A video game studio in Montreal is seeking to hire a Business Analyst on flexible terms.
The Business Analyst is a balanced technical and business role. The person will be responsible for the reporting and data analysis of the company’s financials.
- Entry data for budget reconciliation
- Invoice reconciliation
- Accountable for information gathering
- Turn data into critical information for business decision
- Preparing budget and forecasts
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
- Prepare statements for end of year filing by the accounting firm
- Monthly Financial reporting
- Supports the founder on all required financial information
- Experience working for startups or small businesses
- A sense of entrepreneurship
- Knowledgeable in bookkeeping practices
- Very advanced knowledge of Excel (including graphs, table, sorting, and more)
- Tech savvy
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the accounting department
- Self-motivated, takes initiatives
We estimate a requirement of 1-2 days per week. Schedule is flexible. Preferably starting on site and eventually moving to remote.
Please contact victoria(at)workhoppers.com with your CV.
-September 16, 2020
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.