- Rate TBD
- Location New York, NY United States (Anywhere)
- Type of project Administration Office admin/Administrative Assistant
- Duration Flexible ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience N/A
- Deadline May 1, 2015
- Area of Specialization N/A
- What I am looking for:
- Ideally based in NYC so they can meet in person from time to time as needed, but this is not 100% essential
- Someone who is willing and able to do a flexible work schedule that could vary depending on project workload; would start out as project based and could move into dedicated part time for the right person.( part time / contract / freelance)
Assistant / jack of all trades to help me with my marketing research and consulting business
About the job
- I need some who is eager and highly motivated to be a jack / Jill of all trades to assist with a wide variety of tasks and be willing and able to be flexible.
- Primary tasks would be to assist on project work related to marketing research / consumer insights. Someone with experience in these fields (however limited) would be ideal. Would be great to have someone junior who knows a bit about these fields and is eager to learn. Projects cover both quantitative (surveys) and qualitative (focus groups) research and involve:
- Excel entry, creating charts, working with data
- Creating slides in PowerPoint from data - helping to design BEAUTIFUL presentations
- Ideally looking for a strong writer and someone with an eye for design and knowledge of graphic design basics and how to work with graphics and images (multimedia a real plus!)
Other tasks may involve business related help with invoicing, website, industry outreach, client requests, scheduling, etc.
Great sense of humor and positive attitude a huge plus. We work with leading clients in the media, retail, e-commerce and entertainment spaces and we are poised for excellent growth in 2015. So, it's a great chance for the right person to join the team very early on and help the business grow!
Currently scheduling 20 minute interview for May 13th to 15th
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.