- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Retail Sales
- Duration contract full time ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
We are a Manufacturing Company that has been supplying Building products for few years. We require a Sales Representative with a minimum of 3 years sales experience preferably in the Construction/ Building industry.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Selling the products to Contractors, Installers, Builders and Developers and getting the products specified by Architects.
- Identify and evaluate new projects
- Attend trade shows, conferences and networking events on a regular basis- travel may be required.
- Cold call/ email (Project owners, architects, designers, developers and contractors)
- Monitor competitors (gathering information on their products, pricing and etc), market conditions and new product development opportunities. And proactively prospect Architects, Builders and Developers
- Research potential construction projects
- Perform professional presentation of the company's product in client's office (Lunch and Learn or Coffee Time)
- Promote sales to existing clients
- Handle incoming inquiries and determine needs, provide quotes, and provide sample of products
- Report directly to the manager
- Performing various duties as required
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
Compensation is Base & Commission, depending on previous sales experience.
-September 29, 2020