Full Stack Web Developer
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project IT & Software Ecommerce, Website development
- Duration contract full time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
We believe that Canadians deserve much better when it comes to wireless, and for us, that starts with a better way to buy and sell high-quality preowned smartphones.Our ambition does not end with resale, and we are working toward serving our customers at other points in the wireless life cycle.
We are looking for a talented and self-motivated web developer to lead the development of our ecommerce software.
Specific roles and responsibilities include:
- Leading all aspects of web development
- Understanding Orchard’s business requirements from a product & go-to-market perspective
- Occasionally working with contract developers
- Maintaining technical documentation
This is a unique opportunity to take on an outsized role at a business that is profitable, but still growing like a startup. You will work closely with the founder and growth team to define Our’s development roadmap, and subsequently execute on that strategy.
We’re looking for a candidate with 3-5 years’ experience with full-stack web development. Our ideal candidate would have the following skills and attributes:
- • Backend: PHP, Node
- • Dev-ops: AWS, Git, Comfortable with Command-line interfaces for deploying etc.
- • Experience managing projects in Jira, Confluence, etc
- • Bonus points for experience with SEO Optimization and Page Speed Optimization
- • Extra bonus points for ecommerce experience
-October 15, 2020