Bilingual (ENGLISH/FRENCH) Incident Reporting Center/Operator
- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Writing/Translation Call center, Translation: English, Translation: French
- Duration contract 3 months ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ON
Bilingual (French/English) Security Call Centre Operator
*****Looking for five (5) Non-Bilingual Operators. Immediate Openings. No Security Guard Licence required.
· Providing, in accordance with protocol, alarm monitoring via Access Control and/or Automatic Video Display for intrusion, robbery or duress
· Providing access Control with Automatic Video Display with Voice Communications
· Dispatch of personnel and escalation based on event type
· Performs intake, triage and escalation functions for all incidents reported to the centre
· Deals with issues and incidents that are potentially sensitive, confidential or may put •persons at risk; applies the appropriate professionalism, maturity and tact to manage the incident
· Escalates incidents to the Supervisor immediately when unable to manage the situation at his/her level
· Supports incidents as documented or directed to do so by the Supervisor, or other authorized persons
· Performs active monitoring of various security systems, including video and access control systems
· Advises the Supervisor of urgent matters, life safety incidents, etc., in a timely manner to ensure the appropriate triage is applied and the appropriate steps are taken
· Follows procedures, work instructions and other directions from the Supervisor, the Management or the client
· Collects information and data, creates and provides reports, maintains effective communications with a wide variety of stakeholders
· Performs data entry in a timely, accurate and inclusive manner
· Adheres to and promotes the client's and our policies and procedures at all times
· Liaises with employees, visitors and vendors in a helpful, cordial and pro-active manner.
· Participates in departmental meetings as required
· Communicates concerns, process improvement ideas or other opportunities for improvement to the Supervisor
· Performs other duties as required.
· Must be fully bilingual (French English) both written and spoken
· Minimum two or more of work-related experience, preferably in the Security or protective services industry
· Call Centre/Dispatch Centre/Emergency Response Centre experience required
· Demonstrated experience in critical environments where decision making and actions can impact life-safety and business continuity
· Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Demonstrates ability to work effectively with employee groups and builds partnerships at all levels of the organization •Strong administrative and multi-tasking skills
· Ability to implement performance management with direct reports
· Demonstrated ability to problem-solve by active listening
· Well-developed analytical, mathematical, interpersonal, listening and communication (verbal and written) skills.
· Experience with Network/Telecommunications technology
· Knowledge of CCTV Systems, Access Control Systems, Monitoring alarms, Fire Panels, Environmental Alarms, Biometric Security Systems, Duress Alarms, and additional devices and sensors related to Security.
· Use of Microsoft Communicator, Incident Management Software and Office SharePoint and InfoPath is an asset.
· Relevant University and/or College Diploma required
Essential Employment Requirements:
· Fluently Bilingual in both French and English (Spoken and Written)
· Must have full time availability to work all days of the week and schedules that consist of day shifts and overnight shifts
· Valid Provincial Security Guard licence
· Valid First Aid and CPR
· Preference will be given to those who have 2 years of relevant security experience and/or completed an accredited law and justice college program
-October 16, 2020