Speech Language Pathologist
- Rate TBD
- Location Kitchener, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Health Speech Pathologist
- Duration 12 Months Contract ongoing
- Education required Masters
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Medical and repair technologies
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Kitchener ON
Our company strongly believes in supporting our front-line nursing staff during this challenging time.
We are excited to announce that we have implemented a temporary COVID Retention and Recruitment Incentive for our front-line SPL's. This position is eligible for a $4.00 incentive for each general visit (including admissions), shift or clinic hour
We offer a competitive compensation program, including tuition assistance, a variety of on-site-in service training, along with a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for professional growth! Come in and speak with us to see how community health care can fit your lifestyle and career goals!
As a result of our continuous growth, we have opportunities with our division for NEW and EXPERIENCED Speech Language Pathologist professionals. You will excel in our program if you are currently registered with the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario, have a valid driver's license and vehicle and bring a desire to work with a supportive and collaborative team.
This position requires travel between Guelph and North Wellington County!
- Use of your professional assessment skills to perform a thorough holistic assessment of each client and identify the client's needs by utilizing information from the client, caregiver(s), the home environment, the LHIN referral and other sources
- Function as a member of a therapy team who are accountable for the therapy care it provides
- Develop appropriate time-specific, measurable goals and outcomes in collaboration with the client and/or caregiver(s), and in keeping with the LHIN goal for treatment
- Committed to quality and accuracy of care
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) degree in Speech-Language Pathology from a recognized university
- Current, unrestricted license to practice with the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario
- Proven computer skills, including e-mail, word processor, work scheduling systems
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both oral and written form and must be fluent in English
- Must have a reliable vehicle and driver’s license
-December 22, 2020