APPOINTMENT SETTER, FREELANCE
- Rate TBD
- Location Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam (From home)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Sales and lead generation
- Duration hours
- Education required N/A
- Years of experience N/A
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Calling all upbeat confident people looking for full/part time work. 5 positions available now!
We are an Australian company with established business development, recruitment, lead generation and appointment setting offerings that ensure our client’s sales teams stay ahead of the competition. Due to increased demand we are looking for Appointment Setters to call on Australia from the comfort of your own home via Skype or VoIP. You will be responsible for calling B2B prospects on behalf of our Australian clients to set up suitable appointments for their sales teams/BDM’s to meet and present their products and services.
Make outbound cold calls to Australian businesses.
Input data/call information into a cloud CRM platform.
Work from home: 9:00AM – 5:00PM (Sydney Time).
FULL ON-THE-JOB TRAINING AND SUPPORT PROVIDED
You will need:
• Native and/or fluent spoken and written English language skills are critical.
• A winning positive attitude, learning ability and the ability to put your priorities in place to make the calls required whilst working unsupervised.
• Computer literacy (MS Office, Windows 7, or similar).
• Own computer, headset with microphone and stable internet connection with a minimum Up/Down Speed of 1Mbps.
This job opportunity will suit those looking for a stable long-term engagement. Supplement your income, studies and lifestyle and raise your standard of living beyond what is normally available working, teaching or studying abroad whilst learning invaluable business skills. Allow yourself to fall in love with the phone, prosper and grow with our business. Career progression will be by way of managing a remote team and assisting our global expansion.
A full-time engagement will attract a minimum of 1,500 AUD for target achievement of 40 completed meetings and commissions of 37.5 AUD thereafter with clawback. Average earnings of our freelancers from 1,600 to 2,400 AUD per month. A probation period of 1 week will be offered as commission only thereafter a daily base rate plus commissions may be negotiated.
Express your interest by emailing your CV/or Resume today. Interviews will begin as applications are received so don’t delay. Pls note this position does not require you to be based in any specific location or country.
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.