Graphic Designer (part-time)
- Rate $17-20 per hour CAD 17-20 / HOUR
- Location Calgary, AB Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Designing & Media Graphic design, Photography
- Duration ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment Freelance/Contractor, Part-timeCONTRACTOR, PART_TIME
- Area of Specialization Visual and Performing arts
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Calgary AB
We are hiring a qualified Content Creator with a focus on photography and graphic design, with a strong knowledge of current social media trends, to join our team in our head office location in Okotoks, AB
The Content Creators main job function will be to create high-quality photos and graphics to be distributed for both online and offline purposes. These channels include but are not limited to website, social media, and print. The position is part-time and in-house so that you can contribute and learn from our knowledgeable and talented team.
Do you have a passion for storytelling with a deep understanding of what drives a user to action? Are you a social media maven with a love of design? Apply to be part of our talented team and grow your creative e-commerce career with a growing company.
In order to be considered for the role you must have a portfolio showcasing some of your photography and graphic design work.
· Capturing as well as processing images
· Arranging objects, scenes, background and lighting, adhering to specifications
· Be able to create designs via photoshop, illustrator.
· Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
Who’s a good fit for this team:
· A content chameleon. You know what levers to pull to get your audience to engage, or buy, or share and can do so while effortlessly maintaining brand tone.
· A content shark. When great content is happening (which is frequent in our office) you know how to spot it, film it, and turn it into something amazing!
· Previous social media experience
· Excellent graphic design skills and proficient with Adobe Suite, Canva
· Extremely detailed oriented
· Able to handle multiple projects with multiple deadlines
· Technically savvy
· A quick-learner, team player, able to take feedback, and work well and support your team members
We appreciate all applications. However, only qualified applications will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
Okotoks, AB (Required)
-February 14, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.