- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Specialized Help Administrative Assistant, Legal services
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Legal
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ON
We are seeking a Legal Assistant to become a part of our team in Mississauga, ON! You will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs.
- Organizing and preparing legal documents. Opening files, preparing signing documents. Communicating with clients, lenders, mortgage brokers, realtors and lending institutions.
- Handling real estate transactions from start to finish under supervision of the principal lawyer, and following through with final reports.
- All other administrative tasks as needed
- Answering phone and responding to client emails
- Performing property and dictation searches
- 2 years of previous experience as a Legal Assistant, or another legal field
- Previous experience in corporate law and real estate law is preferred
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent typing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Teraview, Conveyancer, Lawyer Done Deal, Unity
- Strong time management skills
- Experience with corporate and commercial law (cyberbahn, esc,) and wills and estates is preferred.
-January 27, 2021