- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Specialized Help Cost Reduction, Engineering, Strategy and Planning
- Duration contract full time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ON
The Project Manager (PM) is a full-time position responsible for the project from post-sale through window installation or service completion. The PM will be the main point of contact for the crew throughout the project and will communicate with the customer as needed to ensure they are satisfied. As the main point of contact, all customer and crew questions will be filtered through the PM with the exception of install scheduling. The scheduler will contact the customer directly to schedule the install and inform the PM of the status.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
All PM’s manage window installation crews. The PM is responsible for ensuring the crew is performing to all Renewal by our standards, set expectations, provide training and direction. The PM will be responsible for recruiting crews and ensuring all license, insurance, and company requirements are maintained by all crews.
The PM will maintain a list of the status of all current customers and will update the company central database daily. He or she will be required to perform at least one job site visit. If a problem occurs, the PM will immediately address the issue with the customer in person. The PM will maintain accountability and responsibility for ensuring the project stays on track and that any support necessary from the Service Department or office staff is addressed.
Job duties will include (but not limited to)
· Check-in with the crews every morning to review projects of the day, set expectations, answer any questions. Follow-up with previous projects and outstanding items.
· Review paperwork from the crew for accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. Review job costs and final labor.
· Check-out with the crews every evening to ensure the crews complete the job at a reasonable time and discuss any pending issues.
· Attend customer site and evaluate the crew performance, job status, and customer satisfaction. Perform final walk-through and answer questions.
· Create and maintain a pending list of all new and un-finished projects, all job status needed to be updated in a timely manner.
·Post Install Service – The PM will create a punch list and review with the customer, submit request to order additional parts, schedule follow-up service crews, estimate any charge back as needed.
·PM will be responsible for ensuring final payments are collected, customer is satisfied, and review survey.
·Meet with customer post sale to measure all units sold, confirm details with homeowner, prepare notes for the order department and installation crew
·3+ years of experience in residential construction
·3+ years of experience in project management on the field with subcontractors
·10+ years of experience in window installation, window project management or window service
·Independently manage, negotiate and evaluate contractors in the field
·Ability to lead, develop, train, and directly supervise field crew
·Customer focus, experience and a commitment to delivering excellence in customer service
·Ability to resolve dispute or payment issue with impeccable professionalism
·Strong organizational skills to manage multiple assignments
·Must have basic computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Project
·Good character on professional appearance, excellent oral and written communication, team player, strong work ethic
·Licensed Canada Driver and access to a reliable insured vehicle
·Knowledge or experience in the construction industry
·Window and Door installation/measuring experience
·Personal Time Off
·Medical, dental, vision
·Voluntary life insurance and long-term disability
·Cellphone allowance, toll, and mileage reimbursement
-February 19, 2021