Certified Laser Technician
- Rate TBD
- Location Calgary, AB Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Health Medical Assistant
- Duration part time flexible ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Medical and repair technologies
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Calgary AB
Our Clinics are expanding.
We are looking for a Laser Technician/Medical Esthetician to join our team.
This role involves:
- working closely with our skin care team and doctors
- conducting patient consultations
- front desk administration
- creating detailed treatment plans and performing a variety of laser and medical aesthetic procedures.
- Minimum of two years experience working with different types of lasers.
- Exceptional customer service
- An eye for detail and an absolute passion for all things skin.
- Ideal candidate must be pro-active with sales.
We want someone experienced and committed to the success of the organization and growth within.
If you are interested in joining our team, please respond to this ad., and attach:
- resume, and cover letter detailing your experience, and why you think you would be a good fit. Please include your availability.
While we thank all applicants for their interest and resumes, please note that only those candidates chosen to proceed through the selection process will be contacted.
-March 2, 2021