Electronic Technician (full-time)
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Specialized Help Engineering, Technical support
- Duration Full time ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Mechanic and repair technologies
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
Electronics Technician Position
• Assemble Prototypes with various SMT & through hole components
• Debug electronic boards after assembly, following failed testing or return from field.
• Analyse and diagnose defects on tested electronic boards by using the appropriate tools (oscilloscope, ICE, JTAG, X-RAY) and by consulting the Process and Manufacturing. Engineering experts, when required.
• Accurately document defects.
• Change defective components.
• Program or re-program bios and other embedded software, if needed.
• Create performance test and validation documents using excel, word and database formats
• 5+ years working experience and / or formal Electronics Test Technician Education
• Excellent writing and spoken communication skills
• Experienced in MS Excel and MS Word
• Ability to accurately read schematics and PCB layout documents
• Ability to solder and rework PCB with SMT parts down to 0402 and QFN footprints.
• Create detailed and accurate test reports for various environmental and functional prototype validation tests, then accurately document the results.
• Must be able to work independently without supervision
• Must be self motivated with the ability to create the work that is needed in order to assist the company is design, testing and validation new electronic products.
• Full-time Salaried Position
• Benefits package after probationary period
• Incremental Vacation Time
-June 5, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.