Natural language processing for medical speech data
- Rate TBD
Toronto, ON Canada
Mississauga, ON Canada (From home)
- Type of project IT & Software, Volunteering Artificial Intelligence, Full Stack, Internship, Python
- Duration 2 months
- Education required Masters
- Years of experience N/A
- Type of employment Freelance/ContractorCONTRACTOR
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ONMississauga ONTELECOMMUTE
We are looking for a summer intern to work on extracting features from medical audio data for machine learning classifiers, including speaker classification.
We aim to transform clinical documentation by using machine learning to automatically generate clinical notes for doctor-patient visits using speech recognition and natural language processing.
- Feature extraction from audio data using Python
- Machine learning classification of medical conversation data using audio features
- Bachelor's or Masters in Computer Science with a focus on natural language processing or machine learning
- Experience with audio feature extraction
- Experience with machine learning in Python, using pytorch or tensorflow
- Experience with software engineering and frameworks for continuous integration and version control such as git
- Experience with speech recognition or other speech classification tasks such as speaker identification
-April 9, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.