- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project IT & Software, Specialized Help Education / teaching , Information Security
- Duration Full Time - Part Time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
As a professional facilitator, you will conduct in-class theory and practical training components of our programs throughout the GTA. Programs may include; working at heights, mobile elevating work platforms, lift truck, asbestos awareness, confined spaces awareness, suspended work platform systems, and more. Car required for travel.
- OHS certification
- Certification in adult learning principles or equivalent
- Well-informed in the Ontario Occupational Health & Safety Act (OHSA), Ontario Regulations, applicable CSA standards and MOL guidelines
- 3+ years in your area of expertise
- Facilitation of large groups in a classroom environment
- Professional conduct and delivery of training programs
- Superb oral and written communication
- Computer literacy with MS Office and technical skills operating laptops, projectors, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills
You want to apply if you are looking for a value-driven purpose to your next employment position.
As a candidate, you may be accredited through the Canadian Society of Safety Engineering, the Board of Registered Safety Professionals, or other form of safety education and experience most importantly. You may have experience as a facilitator. Perhaps you have subject matter expertise in a particular area of OHS that you are proud to tell us about. We would love to hear from you!
-March 12, 2021