Sales Entrepreneurs - Work from Home
- Rate TBD
- Location Vancouver, BC Canada (From home)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Retail Sales
- Duration Full Time - Part Time ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience None
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Vancouver BCTELECOMMUTE
We are expanding across Canada, and want to partner with Entrepreneurial Professionals with some experience in Sales, . We have several different divisions we are expanding in - including our Womens Empowerment Initiative and Small Business Division.
2021 will be an amazing year for all of us! We are now accepting applications from phone and virtual meetings. Don't let the current global situation determine your future. There is an ongoing need for Small Businesses and families to hear about our services.
This is the kind of opportunity that will change your life. Our business model allows you a work-life balance, the ability to own your own business and leave a legacy for your family.
(THIS IS A COMMISSION BASED POSITION)
Opportunities offer "make your own schedule" flexibility, with all duties being accomplished from home.
· We Partner with Performers: Not Backgrounds
· Meet With Clients Over Zoom Meetings: 100% remote from home.
· Luxury All Expense Paid Vacations: Free, world-class travel to reward you for your production
· Permanent Passive Income: Eventually you'll have the ability to replace your personal production
· Clear Blueprint to reach 6 or 7 figure goals: There is no limit to your income potential
· Untapped Market Potential: Demand across Canada and the U.S. has not been sufficiently met by our products
· Team Culture: At our core, we believe in work-life balance and with a focus on being the best we can be
Tax Benefits: As an Independent Agent you qualify for many tax write offs
· Self-motivation, integrity, and willingness to be coached within a proven system
· Maintain a high level of customer service with clients
· Expected to learn and understand the products available and use them yourself
-March 16, 2021