Complete Health Registered Dental Hygienist
- Rate TBD
- Location Vancouver, BC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Health Dental Hygenist
- Duration contract, full time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience N/A
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Medical and Health Professions
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Vancouver BC
Complete Health Oral Systemic Registered Dental Hygienist
Are you dreaming of your ideal Hygiene Department where you can fully use everything you learned?
Are you looking to be a leader of a ground-floor opportunity to build a one of a kind hygiene department that makes a difference and where you can do well by doing good?
Do you like to learn and be appreciated and challenged? Join our friendly, patient-centered, progressive (strong commitment to CE and advanced technology), complete health, team-driven practice. If you are cheerful, enjoy putting people at ease, like to educate patients, and run on time, this is your career opportunity.
Considered the primary patient educator of the practice, your role is to help patients learn how their oral health impacts their overall health and what steps they can take to improve it. You are accountable for letting the patients know about all the problems that you see, the potential consequences if the problems are left untreated, and what solutions the Doctor is likely to propose. You help create value and increase the patients’ motivation to choose treatment.
Competitive salary, benefits and bonus plan. Close-knit team.
If you are truly looking for a rewarding career and stable long-term working environment, please submit your resume to us. We look forward to talking to you soon.
Please respond to this by doing the following…
1. In the subject of the email, put “I’m your world class Hygienist”
2. In the body of the email write why you’re the right person for the position
3. Attach your resume
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
Our office has all PPE, surgical air filtration system, UV light cleaner, robust Covid-19 office pre-screening and sterilization and hygiene protocols for protection of our team, patients and practice
- Dental: 2 years (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
-March 16, 2021