- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (From home)
- Type of project Specialized Help Engineering
- Duration 12 Months Contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Engineering
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ONTELECOMMUTE
Our company is Looking for Infrastructure Engineer based out Mississauga, ON
Job Title: Infrastructure Engineer
Position Type: Contract
Location: Mississauga, ON
- The Infra Technology Analyst will be responsible for setting up application environments hosting Cross Product Technology applications including vendor technologies.
- Candidate will support the developers by installing web & application server environment, build & release infrastructure, and other hosting related web services.
- He will work with requestors to derive hardware sizing and procurement as per the application requirements.
- He will work on implementation of web applications using various http, Java, security, authentication & database technologies. Web Technology specialist will also help with SSL certificates renewals, secure application key stores, application debugging & environment stability support.
Required Skills :
• Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Nginx ,Oracle Http server.
• Application servers: Tomcat, Jetty SpringBoot
• JVM: Sun JDK & Jrockit
• Authentication & Authorization tool such as Siteminder, SAML 2.0.
• Debug tools: Dynatrace, Fiddler, TCPTrace, and Firebug.
• Networking concepts: VIP’s, WideIP’s, Global network setup & user routing, load balancers, Disaster recovery etc.
• Server operating systems: Linux, UNIX, AIX, Windows, IBM DataPower Appliance.
• Scripting: Bash, Perl, and WLST.
• Build and Deployment tools: Jenkins, uDeploy , Github.
• Database: Oracle, MySql, MonoDB, MariaDB.
• Server hardware sizing experience.
• Investment banking experience in global application setup with large number of global client base is preferred.
New role performing Infra engineering tasks to manage APIm, NPAC, User Profile and other CPT application environments improving their stability and infrastructure standardization. Implementation of engineering excellence principles with focus on infrastructure architecture.
• Responsible for on-boarding and integration of in-house developed and third party applications into common technology stacks and processes.
• Streamline and standardize application release processes and automation.
• Work with development teams to define, submit and then track infrastructure procurement requests.
• Troubleshoot application and database performance issues and provide performance tuning services.
• Facilitate integration of incoming and outgoing feeds to and from internal and external parties.
• Extend common set of monitoring capabilities to application support teams.
• Assist in defining authentication requirements and facilitate deployment of SAML, Kerberos, MFA and siteminder.
• Deploy firewall, proxy plug, VIP/LB configurations, WideIP and SSL for all applications.
• Work with developers and ethical hack teams to close development and infrastructure findings for external and internal facing applications.
• Define and implement application/database COB strategy and facilitate COB application testing.
• Ensure technology assets, platforms are shared across organization to avoid duplication.
• Support API hosting.
• The role will provide an opportunity to work with best in class critical Financial Service application deployed globally.
• Candidate will get an opportunity to work directly with global technology teams & cutting edge technologies.
• Web technology admin supporting enterprise applications.
• Experience in installation, configuration and administration of web servers, application servers.
• Experience in code release & environment management.
• Hands-on experience of supporting global application environments.
• Automation experience using scripts and tools.
• Experience in management of application infrastructure implementation.
• Experience in web technologies such as JVM, Oracle/Apache Web servers, application servers such as Weblogic, Tomcat, Jetty.
• Understanding of production change management processes.
• Application monitoring.
• UNIX/Linux experience for setting up application environments.
• Experience with IBM Datapower for APIM hosting.
Bachelors or Higher degree or relevant experience
-March 17, 2021