Steller Appointment Setter
- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Sales & Marketing Call center, Retail Sales
- Duration contract 12 months ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization None
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ON
Looking for a Steller Appointment Setter.
We are looking for an Outbound call center professional who will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively converting the leads into potential clients, keeping customer satisfaction at the core.
The main responsibility will be to schedule consultations between sales staff and the prospective clients.
We are searching for a personable, thorough Appointment Setter to contact prospective clients via telephone. The Appointment Setter's responsibilities include ascertaining whether potential clients might be interested in our products and services and then scheduling a time for our Sales Representatives to meet with each client.
To be successful as an Appointment Setter, you should be determined to achieve and surpass each of your work-related goals. Ultimately, an outstanding Appointment Setter will demonstrate a thorough understanding of the sales process, including ways in which to garner clients' interest in meeting with our Sales Representatives.
- Familiarize yourself with essential details of our products and services.
- Calling prospective clients using a list of phone numbers provided to you.
- Accepting calls from prospective clients as they arise.
- Fielding basic questions and concerns about the products and services we offer.
- Scheduling a consultation between the prospective client and a Sales Representative.
- Keeping a detailed log of calls, including those which were not answered.
- Attempting to contact prospective clients who you have been unable to contact.
- Informing the Manager of recurrent product-related complaints that warrant addressing.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven experience as an Appointment Setter, Sales Representative, or similar will be advantageous.
- Computer literate.
- Top-notch verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Professional and courteous disposition.
- Persuasive and results-oriented.
- Available to work evenings and weekends.
- Contract length: 12 months
-March 23, 2021