Digital Marketing Coordinator (part-time)
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Digital Marketing, Marketing Consultant
- Duration ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment Freelance/Contractor, Part-timeCONTRACTOR, PART_TIME
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required English, French Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
Payment processing company is seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Coordinator to support their marketing strategy.
Main responsibilities are:
- Sales and communication with clients
- Creation and coordination digital marketing campaigns ( SEO, Google Ads, Facebook ads)
- Content Creation and management of our clients' social media accounts
- Commissioning and managing freelance designers, copywriters, web developers, etc.
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels
- Fluent English and French, spoken and written
- Strong understanding of SEO and web analytics, with experience managing campaigns.
- Strong understanding of the leading digital ad tools and platforms (Google ads, Facebook ads) with experience creating and running ad campaigns
- Social media savvy (Facebook, Instagram)
- Graphic Design skills would be a great asset
Ideal candidate should:
• Be highly organized.
• Be autonomous and resourceful
• Have strong computer literacy
• Possess project management experience.
• Have strong attention to detail.
• Always willing to learn
The company offers flexible hours and a great and friendly team.
If you are interested in this opportunity, send email to victoria @ workhoppers.com
-March 24, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.