HIRING ALL POSITIONS WORK FROM HOME- Customer Service, Sales, Manager
- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (From home)
- Type of project Administration, Sales & Marketing Customer service, Merchandising , Retail Sales
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ONTELECOMMUTE
We're currently hiring for multiple positions! We are looking for candidates from various backgrounds who enjoy a team styled approach towards building a business and appreciate a company that takes pride in making the day to day tasks competitive, fun, and rewarding. We believe that by creating an atmosphere where people thrive, our inspired staff will lead to satisfied clients.
-Want to be in a position that will not only give you the satisfaction of helping others while earning an above-average income?-Enjoy talking to people face to face/ build client relationships …find out what they need!
-Friendly, outgoing, and professional
-Strong communication skills
-Computer skills. - Speak fluent English
-Team-oriented mentality inspired to reach and exceed goals
We will provide training in the following area's:
- Building relationships with customers and understanding their needs
- Creating customer experience
- Delivering a strong and genuine customer experience that will allow the customer to confidently recommend our product to their friends and family
- Providing management with feedback and solutions to improve processes
- Professional Growth
- Supporting team members in serving customers and performing company operations.
- Product knowledge
- Community involvement/outreach programs (are available)
- Sharing customer experiences with the rest of your team including management
- Cross-training and coaching among teams
- Celebrating individual achievements and team successes.
**We acknowledge top performers and rewards them for success.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude and results-oriented work ethic
- An ability to self-monitor progress against project goals and employ corrective actions as necessary
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Business, Sales, Customer Service and Management background a definite asset
Partners will Receive
- Above-average weekly income (40K + in the first year)
- Residual Income
- Exceptional commission rates
- Trip Incentives
- Full Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Life)
- Full Training
- Skills for life: how to solve problems, how to adapt to change, and how to tough it out in the face of adversity
- The chance to work with people who will become your second family
- A workplace that’s never boring
- The opportunity to make someone’s day, every day
- Rewards and recognition as you blaze your own trail and ignite your career
To apply to respond to this job posting
Interviews are starting this week, be sure to keep an eye out for your email.
Our approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for.
-March 25, 2021