- Rate TBD
- Location Vancouver, BC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Health Occupational / Physical Therapy
- Duration Full Time - Part Time flexible ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience N/A
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Medical and repair technologies
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Vancouver BC
Our Rehab is looking for an Occupational Therapist passionate about providing evidence-based rehabilitation practice along with long term involvement with your clients. As a registered Occupational Therapist, you will have the opportunity to expand and develop your knowledge, and intervention skills sets in the community and/or in elder care settings.
We strives for excellence and has dedicated itself to become the gold standard of Elder Care Rehabilitation services across BC, working in 20 sites and counting across the Lower Mainland.
*This is a unique opportunity where you will be able to*
* Work with seniors daily and make a difference in their lives.
* Learning their stories, experience their history, and embed this into your present OT practice
* Great flexibility to work as the independent OT, while being part of a rehab onsite team (Physio, Rehab Assistant, nursing staff, doctors, etc) all while getting the benefits of individualized mentorship with clinical practice leads who have 20 years of professional experience
* Set your own pace at work; negotiate your hours; cultivate your practice to make a difference
* Provides occupational therapy to older adults with acute, rehabilitative, chronic, and/or palliative health care needs;
* Educate clients, caregivers, and staff regarding rehabilitation interventions;
* Advocate for clients with community agencies and funding sources;
* Participate in quality improvement and risk management activities by assisting with the development, evaluation, and monitoring of procedures and standards related to occupational therapy
* Provisional or Registered Occupational Therapist;
* Current registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of British Columbia;
* Related clinical experience in community or home health setting; considered an asset
Please note, we encourage new graduates to apply. Our Clinical Lead Occupational Therapist not only provides on-site training/mentorship to start your career and set you up for success. We also provide continuous educational opportunities for you and our team of OTs to grow and learn from each other.
* A career working alongside professionals who are excited about rehabilitative care and working with a client-centred organization
* Continuous education and mentorship/coaching provided by our experienced clinical leads
* Opportunity for advancement into management roles within the organization
* Competitive salary package, including health benefits coverage.
We have sites available in various locations including Surrey, Vancouver, Langley and more.
* Extended health care
* Vision care
* Dental care
-March 26, 2021