- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Administrative Assistant, Simply Accounting
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
The Sliding Door Company is a successful manufacture and distributor of high-end interior glass solutions. As a service to our customers, we offer installation services with our own highly trained installation team. We are looking for an Office Administrator to manage distribution center/logistics coordination, internal accounting and operations support.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in scheduling measuring, installation and service calls.
- Reception duties such as answer income calls, answer basic questions and triage them.
- First line of customer qualification, prior to handing off to sales associate.
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing shipments with logistics companies.
- Coordinating factory shipments with port of origin and customs broker.
- Follow up and interact with customers and installation teams.
- Ensure all installation measurements and service reports are being archive into company files.
- Accurately document all telephone calls in proprietary CRM system in a timely manner.
- Data entry of leads into RM, upload paperwork required, update customer accounts on QuickBooks and filing.
- Working with the Controller and General Manager on all AP/AR/collection tasks.
- Ensure timely payments of vendor/invoices; maintain accurate records and contract reports.
- Work well within multiple teams and independently.
- 2-4 years of office administration experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Proficient in QuickBooks for basic accounting purposes
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
- Excellent organization and follow up skills
- Ability to creatively problem solve quickly and cost effectively for the company and its clients
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, be organized, efficient, accurate, and accountable
-March 26, 2021