Senior .NET developer
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (From home)
- Type of project IT & Software Agile / Scrum Master, Facebook API, Front end development, Website development
- Duration 3 months contract or full-time contract - or Full-time permanent, flexible ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Montreal QCTELECOMMUTE
We are looking for a senior .NET developer. It will be remote for a permanent full-time position until the pandemic is over and we would like to have you in the office after the pandemic.
- 3+ years experience developing applications in C# ;
- Experience in developing APIs in .NET 5;
- Experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment ;
- Excellent collaborative and problem-solving aptitude.
Bonus points if :
- Experience in Insurance or Financial Services industries ;
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure (Azure/AWS/GCP) ;
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) or Continuous; Delivery (CI/CD) in a production environment ;
- Front-end development experience (React, Blazor, Angular) in collaboration with UI/UX designers.
Life at the office (in normal times) :
- Competitive salary and bonus ;
- Vacation and additional personal leave ;
- RRSP matching ;
- Full group benefits (100% paid by us) ;
- AAA office space in the heart of Montreal ;
- Work from home and set your own schedule flexibility.
-March 29, 2021