Sales Account Executive
- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Retail Sales, Sales and lead generation
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ON
We are looking for a sales and lead generation champion! Do you have Persistence, with a demonstrated never quit attitude? Do you have Motivation for success?
Our Company is looking to hire ‘Sales Account Executive’. We are looking for someone that has prior experience in selling of products preferable Refurbished IT Equipment. Someone that believes that sales are about results, who has what it takes to close sales, beat quotas and rack up commissions. As a Sales Account Executive you are the foundation for our success as an organization. You are required to develop new business with both existing and new accounts through relationship selling techniques. Maximize revenue and margins by selling a wide range of products to the clients.
- Managing, developing, maintaining and growing a database of business accounts across North America and Europe.
- Generating sales of Refurbished laptops, desktops, LCD's, servers & storage able to make projects for the next year.
- Deliver the best in class customer experience by furthering company’s brand and mandate to the account holders.
- Additionally, expanding skills and abilities to non-account holders and there by garnering greater revenue.
- Develop and maintain an effective partnership with new and existing clients to effectively drive sales and repeat business.
- Handling client challenges in a proficient and professional manner by providing them practical solutions to their needs.
- Maintaining a quota as Account holder for the company, generate higher gross margin in sales.
- Understands and anticipate clients’ existing and future needs in depth and provide compelling solutions.
- Manages the contact matrix ensuring that all potential points of contact and influence are being served appropriately.
- Tap the wider resources and skills within the organization to develop client/partner solutions.
- Build and lead cross functional teams that are able to anticipate and deliver solutions to meet client requirements.
- Negotiate and secure new contracts contributing to revenues.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and the company to resolve issues and ensure a high level of client satisfaction
- Develops sales scripts and processes for sales training from cold calling, account development to closing the deals.
-March 31, 2021