Payroll Administrator (Part-time, Work from home)
- Rate $32 per hour CAD 32 / HOUR
- Location Montreal, QC Canada
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance Accountant, Bookkeeping, Human Resource
- Duration 10-25 hrs/wk flexible ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment Part-timePART_TIME
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Montreal QCTELECOMMUTE
Leading industrial manufacturing firm is seeking a Payroll administrator on a part-time basis. The ideal candidate will have experience using Ceridian. Our payroll is processed once every 2 weeks. We estimate a need for 10 hours per week but can offer up to 25 hours per week. Work can be done from home, but candidate must live in the Montreal area for occasional meetings when needed.
Onboarding administration of new hires into Ceridian Payroll system
Provide bi-weekly payroll processing for approximately 60 employees both salaried and hourly.
Ensure that all payrolls comply with applicable federal and provincial laws.
Maintain employee records and timesheet date. Analyze issues and recommend corrective actions.
Process payroll accurately and in a timely manner.
3+ years Payroll experience in a similar role with both salaried and hourly employees
Proficient using Payroll systems. Knowledge of Ceridian (Asset)
Advanced skills with MS Office and Excel
Knowledge of government regulations related to payroll.
College degree or equivalent work experience.
Opportunity to grow and take on additional responsibilities.
Flexible part-time hours. Work from home.
Benefits provided if candidate wants to work minimum 25 hours per week.
Permanent position, competitive salary.
To apply, please forward resume and cover letter to Liseanne (at) workhoppers (dot) com
-March 30, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.