Sales Coordinator (Home Fashions) Full Time
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Administrative Assistant, Customer service
- Duration Full time ongoing
- Education required N/A
- Years of experience more than 5
- Type of employment OtherOTHER
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
Canada's largest home textile producer is seeking an experienced Sales Coordinator to assist a Senior Sales Executive. The ideal candidate will play a key support role by providing administrative assistance and follow up with customers. Directly supporting the Sales Executive by responding to daily inquiries , needs and concerns; always ensuring attentive customer service with clients from around the world. The right person will manage and prioritize tasks for the Sales Executive.
• Customer Service follow up via email and telephone
• Complete customer product specification forms
• Process purchase orders (Canada, USA, International) with purchasing, logistics and design departments.
• Internal sales coordination
• Offer excellent customer care
• Arrange and send out customer samples, catalogs, quotes and photo images
• Create special customer sales reports
• Previous experience with sales coordination, sales analysis and customer service in an importing department.
• Proficient in calculating CBMS, Container loading, Palette info, trafficking
• College Degree (preferred)
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Detail oriented, analytical, focused and disciplined
• English (required). French and/or Spanish (Asset).
• Family oriented environment
• Life-work balance mentality
• Hire from within policy
• Company discount on merchandise
• Sick days
• Group insurance
• Centrally located
• Ample free parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 per year
To apply please forward resume and cover letter to Liseanne (at) workhoppers (dot) come
-March 30, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.