- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Customer service, Logistics
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
Your ideas, solutions and skill will help make us better at serving our customers. You will be part of a team where we provide quality workmanship and services beyond our client’s expectations.
Our Company have an immediate opening for an experienced Service Coordinator. This opportunity requires a results oriented professional, who thrives on accepting new challenges within a fast paced environment.
The Service Coordinator is responsible for processing work orders/service calls, working closely with clients and trades in order ensure the efficient and effective day-to-day operations are fulfilled. The Service Coordinator will perform service and front line support to clients with respect to service calls and will handle inbound service requests received via email, web interface, and telephone.
Key Duties, Responsibilities, Skills & Attributes
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Schedule and coordinate jobs across Canada, managing from start to completion
- Provide client account details, utilizing client and company service request management systems, including daily communication and follow up
- Accept and respond to all new incoming service requests while meeting specific ETA’s
- Contact client to confirm acceptance of service request and provide a schedule date
- Creating work orders for client job requests
- Obtain quotations from appropriate sub-contractors/trades, when necessary
- Preparing and sending quotations to clients
- Liaise and dispatch subcontractors, when necessary
- Dispatch own workforce, when required
- Ordering materials, when necessary
- Creating purchase orders
- Follow up with own workforce and/or subcontractors on job completion
- Follow up with clients regarding status of jobs by way of web-based system, telephone or email
- Accept and respond to after-hours emergency calls
- Review and approve sub-contractor/supplier invoices
- Prepare all documents in order for job to be billed to customer
- Obtain information to set up regional and national subcontractors
- Maintain physical and electronic files and/or organizational systems
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Required Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
Ability to assume responsibility and to interface and communicate effectively with others, having strong interpersonal skills and be self-motivated;
Ability to work in a fast paced organization;
- Demonstrated ability to gather information, accurately assess issues and assign level of priority, and effective probing and problem solving skills;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills;
- Strong time management skills being extremely detailed oriented and a team player.
If you are looking to be part of an exciting organization and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your cover letter and resume.
-April 2, 2021