- Rate TBD
- Location Calgary, AB Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Designing & Media 3D Modeling / AutoCad, Adobe Photoshop, Architect
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required Masters
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Architecture
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Calgary AB
Our Architecture & Interior Design Team is searching for someone with exceptional design talent and modeling abilities to enhance our design team. You will have the opportunity to acquire technical knowledge and be exposed to clients and regulatory requirements. You will plan, design and work with teams to create inspiring architecture in a variety of typologies..
- Delivery of inspirational conceptual designs that align to the project goals and client vision
- Preparation of presentation level drawings, models and presentations for client meetings
- Presence at client meetings and meetings with relevant authorities
- Adhering to schedules and guidelines set out by Project Architect on larger projects
- Performing the roll of "Project Architect" for smaller projects This includes: coordination with the sub-consultants; building and following your own schedules
- Understanding and adhering to project goals set out by the client
- Development of the Designs with beginner to intermediate level technical knowledge
- Preliminary Code Reviews, Bylaw reviews and exposure to community engagement
- Participate as a productive team member on production level drawings
- Participate in Construction Administration in order to further your technical development.
- Previous experience in Canada required;
- Proficient in Sketch-up, Photoshop, Indesign;
- Proficient in CAD and REVIT;
- Master’s Degree in Architecture from a Canadian accredited institution or equivalent
You will be asked to participate as a Design Architect on an interesting and exciting range inclusive of hospitality, commercial and residential projects. You will be brought into each project from the onset and will carry projects through construction. Under the direction of the Creative Director, you will work both independently and/or in collaboration with other team members and will be responsible to develop the design direction and production of the buildings you are involved with.
The ability to interact positively with clients, consultants, contractors and your internal team is required. You must have a strong desire and commitment to contribute to the quality of the work that this studio will produce. An entrepreneurial nature is welcome.
-April 2, 2021