Project Manager Administrator - Insurance Restoration
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance , Finance, Strategy and Planning
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
Due to growth, we are adding to our team. If you are an experienced Project Manager Administrator with Insurance Restoration experience and you are looking for your next role, this may be the position for you.
We offer a competitive salary, an extended health plan including medical, dental, and vision. Our other benefits include an employee assistance program, educational assistance, professional development and internal growth opportunities. If this sounds like a fit for you, apply today!
- Preparation and organization of files ensuring Project Managers, Project Coordinators and Construction Supervisors and team members have all required documentation prior to job commencement and ensures files are complete and accurate upon job completion
- Prepares and organizes all job files as directed by the Project Manager including scope of work (contract and extras), production sheets and complete billing information
- Accurate invoicing upon file completion (aligned with client protocols)
- Assists in the coordination of all production requirements including work force, materials, supplies, equipment and tools for Project Manager when required
- Maintains cooperative working relationships with all Company employees, existing and potential customers, subcontractors, owners, suppliers etc.
- Ensure work authorization, completion certificates and all other required documents are obtained from Project Manager and uploaded into applicable programs
- Liaison between Project Manager, Project Coordinators, and Client(s)
- Accurately Invoice each file once quality control completed under the direction of the Project Manager.
- Call and coordinate sub trades
- Create W.O./P.O., change orders, reports, etc.
- Enter notes into companies filing system
- Account receivables / payables
- Assist management with any requests
- Calendar Management
- Communicates with executive, administrative and team personnel to gather or convey relevant information
- Schedule meetings, which may involve corporate executives, and/or major customer personnel, which require arranging and preparing materials, reports and all other pertinent data. May be requested to attend meetings to transcribe minutes or records
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years insurance office administration experience (with preference given to those with insurance restoration experience)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate proficiency software skills - MS office suite, MS project, DASH, Xactimate* and Xactanalysis* (* an asset)
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong administration, record keeping, and data entry skills
- Effective time management skills
While interest from all applicants is appreciated, we regret that we will only be able to contact qualified candidates.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, we will provide a reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees to the point of undue hardship upon request and as required in respect of the individual’s particular restrictions and limitations. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please advise us in your application.
-April 2, 2021