- Rate TBD
- Location Calgary, AB Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Designing & Media 3D Modeling / AutoCad, Adobe Photoshop, Interior designer
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Calgary AB
Our Architecture + Interior Design is seeking an Interior Designer with strong conceptual design skills and advanced technical knowledge to become a part of our team! You will plan, design and manage a team to create inspiring spaces in commercial, residential and hospitality sectors.
- Conceptualize and develop designs in collaboration with the Creative Director;
- Prepare presentations for client review and participate in presentations;
- Liaise with suppliers to maintain up to date product knowledge and library;
- Understand and adhere to project goals as set by the clients and tracked in our management software;
- Work independently and/or manage production team members;
- Coordinate with sub-consultants and contractors;
- Maintain happy clients.
- Previous interior design experience in Canada is required;
- Proficient in Sketch-up, Photoshop, Indesign;
- Proficient in CAD and REVIT;
- Post Secondary education in the Architectural/Interior Design field;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Deadline and detail-oriented;
- Ability to manage multiple projects;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Creative and analytical;
- A team player, someone who enjoys collaborating, learning from colleagues, and sharing their own expertise.
You will be asked to participate as a lead designer on an interesting and extensive range of projects inclusive of hospitality, commercial and residential. You will be brought into each project from the onset and will carry projects through construction. Under the direction of the Creative Director, you will work both independently and/or in collaboration with other team members and will be responsible to develop the design direction and production of the interiors you are involved in.
The ability to interact positively with clients, consultants, contractors and your internal team is required. You must have a strong desire and commitment to contribute to the quality of the work that this studio will produce. An entrepreneurial nature is welcome.
-April 2, 2021