- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance Accountant
- Duration 4-6 months contract ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ON
One of our well-established clients is looking to hire a Property Accountant.
Work location: Mississauga
Position Title: PROPERTY ACCOUNTANT
MUST HAVE :
- 2+ years of experience in Condominium Property Management,
- Post-secondary education
- You will be engaged in preparing monthly financial statements and sharing them with the Condominium Managers/VP - Finance
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Process month and year end periods in the accounting software, including any changes in utility setups.
- Reviewing accounting transactions, identifying anomalies, etc.
- Assist in preparation of the annual budget by providing data, analysis and reports as required.
-April 5, 2021