Content Writer / Product Review Writer
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (From home)
- Type of project IT & Software, Writing/Translation Blogging/writing, Translation: English, YouTube
- Duration 6 months contract (35to 40 hr per week) ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience N/A
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Liberal arts and humanities
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ONTELECOMMUTE
We are looking for a content writer/product reviewer that can write engaging and easily digestible reviews, mostly focused on consumer tech products like laptops, monitors, speakers, as well as other non-tech general consumer products.
Each review will require some general research into the products so that you can highlight key points and reasons why they would be great purchases for consumers. Since most of the products are consumer tech products, being familiar and having an understanding of them will be an advantage.
*Very important note: We are NOT looking for technical or creative writers. The standout candidate will be able to understand what kind of information consumers are looking for when trying to decide on which product to buy and be able to present the information in a casual, engaging, and easily digestible manner.
- Native English Speaker (USA, Canada, Great Britain, Australia)
- Writing experience either specifically for product reviews, or copywriting preferred
- Familiar with YouTube tech reviews an asset
- College degree an asset
- Able to work 35-40 hours per week on a consistent basis is mandatory
Who you are:
- You have a genuine interest, knowledge and passion for tech products
- You are detail orientated, research savvy, and enjoy writing
- You are reliable, can work independently, and able to meet deadlines
If you have read everything this far, and feel you are a good fit, then we want to hear from you!
How to apply:
- *Required: To show us you are seriously interested in this position and that you have what it takes, please write a quick 200-250 word review of any tech product of your choosing and submit it as your cover letter. (Please submit within Question area of this application sheet)
- Only those candidates that have completed the cover letter requirement will be considered.
-April 6, 2021