Digital Marketing Manager
- Rate $$26 Per Hour per hour CAD $26 Per Hour / HOUR
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (From home)
- Type of project IT & Software, Sales & Marketing Digital Marketing, Ecommerce
- Duration Part Time(25 hr/wk), flexible ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Communication and journalism
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ONTELECOMMUTE
We are currently hiring a Digital Marketing Manager / eCommerce Marketing Manager.
We are looking for someone with experience in the marketing space with knowledge of digital marketing and a willingness to learn. The primary This position will be branching into many different areas of marketing and may be challenging. We provide a vast amount of information to help the person who we hire excel in this position. Whoever we hire, provided they have a strong determination and are motivated by more than just a pay cheque will come out of this position with a vast understanding of running marketing segment of a business. But this position will require full commitment, internal motivation, and a want to excel. This position will be based around consistent improvement, always getting better. Seeing as the fast-moving online marketing environment changes quickly.
Responsibilities for this position include:
· Managing Amazon Seller Account
· Copy-writing marketing material (Website material/social media material)
· Managing Product Listings (Copywriting)
· Managing our graphic design team on creation of media content
· Creating and implementing email marketing
· Managing paid advertisements
· Managing customer service team / Building and improving customer service processes
· A willingness to learn
· Internal motivation to improve and see something grow and improve.
Requirements for this position
· Previous marketing experience (preferably eCommerce experience) - Amazon Selling Experience big plus.
· Must be Native level English.
· Must be internally motivated with a strong willingness to learn/improve.
· Basic knowledge of social media / media content / copywriting.
-April 6, 2021