- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Specialized Help Legal services, Para-legal
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Legal
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ON
Our company is looking to hire registered Immigration Consultant(RCIC) with minimum 2 years of experience advising on all types of Canadian immigration matters, including Start-Up Visa Program, Investor Streams, International Mobility Programs, Self-employed class, LMIA Owner/Operator and other related categories of permanent and temporary applications. The ideal candidate would be someone who can work efficiently in a high-volume environment, has high attention to detail, and has an excellent command of English (Second language is an asset)
· Consulting new clients on broad range of immigration matters and helping to zero in on a best solution according to clients’ needs
· Identify legal issues, analyze cases and determine appropriate strategy
- Researching the processes and requirements for different types of applications, majorly LMIA and work permit.
- Prepare submission letters.
- Getting in touch with client and collecting required information.
- Filling immigration forms.
- Manage, organize, and maintain confidential materials and documents in paper or electronically
- Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact and communicating case progress
- Prepare applications for Express Entry, Provincial Nominee Programs
- Creating Express Entry and Provincial profiles
- Advising clients on their application requirements, processes, and the relevant laws applicable to their specific situations.
- Plan and prepare submissions for immigration applications including but not restricted to Work Permit, Temporary Residence, Permanent Residence, Permanent Resident Card, Citizenship.
- Help clients to prepare for IRCC/CBSA interviews.
- Follow up proactively with Immigration offices about the status and the details of the case, by email, phone, or fax.
- Provide guidelines to Project Director/ Investment Director in business proposal preparation.
- Communicate with clients to gather information and synthesize the documents.
· College diploma is required
· Completion of Immigration Practitioner Program or Paralegal Program is required
· Valid License with the RCIC in good standing
· A minimum of 2 years of experience processing various immigration streams
· Passion to advocate for the company and to learn various immigration solutions
· Ability to engage with potential clients positively
· Strong verbal communication skill and professional demeanor
-April 7, 2021