- Rate TBD
- Location Etobicoke, ON Canada
- Type of project IT & Software Ecommerce
- Duration contract flexible ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Etobicoke ONTELECOMMUTE
You are an experienced eCommerce manager with a thorough understanding of managing a profitable e-commerce operation, including site experience, merchandising, content, digital marketing and analytics, engagement, conversion, and retention, order fulfillment and logistics, as well as the technical aspects of website management.
About the Role:
Based in Canada our's eCommerce Manager you will be responsible for developing and executing the eCommerce vision and strategy. You will report directly to the President and engage with all other departments in the company.
- Collaborate on the vision and strategy for our's eCommerce platform and website to drive customer engagement, conversion, and retention.
- Develop and implement the product roadmap for eCommerce feature & functionality needs, managing priority based on KPI impact and consumer needs.
- Adjust the website strategy based on assessment of the competitive landscape.
- Manage all eCommerce platform vendor relationships and projects from contract negotiation through to launch and ongoing enhancements.
- Lead website operations, new product placement, pricing, promotions, product page content and site taxonomy to impact, Sales, Margin, Conversion and AOV.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing to deliver best-in-class digital marketing to drive sales, profit, and engagement.
- Provide daily/weekly reporting and analytics to drive testing, reporting, optimization, and analysis on channel performance to identify key levers and opportunities for improvements.
- Translate analytical insights into actionable activities, with the ability to present and evangelize information to all levels within the organization.
- Research, recommend, and partner with Marketing team to implement the best digital marketing tools and activities to maximize spend, customer acquisition, and business growth.
- 3+ years of experience in eCommerce
- Data driven, with the ability to communicate recommendations using facts and synthesized information.
- Strong critical thinking.
- Self-starter who takes initiative, finds creative solutions, and can handle multiple projects.
- Experience with Shopify and the Shopify App ecosystem.
- Extensive experience in data analytics and analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Extended Health Plan
- Work Life Balance
- Flexible work options - able to work remotely anywhere in Canada
-April 8, 2021