Sr. Level Sales / Business Development / Account Manager
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Business Development, Digital Marketing
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
POSITION SUMMARY We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative with digital and strategic expertise to actively seek out and engage customer prospects, to help us expand our clientele and be the front of the Company with the dedication to develop long-term relationships with clients. The selected candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate a history of measurable success across lead generation and conversions, proven experience in bid management, proposal creation and strong digital expertise particularly in digital marketing communications channels. The goal is to drive financial growth by generating new sales using his/her own existing and potential customer networks and boosting sales by creating and applying an effective sales strategy for new clients. A candidate with aerospace/aircraft management experience in the executive jet area would be preferred but not necessary. Please note that successful candidates should have a minimum of 8 years of successful business development experience and strong relationships in their prospective marketplace including business relationships at the "C Level". PRIMARY FUNCTIONS OF THIS ROLE • Reporting to the CEO, this senior position will be looked upon to assist in leading the strategic direction for account development, penetration in the marketplace and overall sales for all of our products and services • The overriding responsibility of this position will be to take on a leadership role in developing new business opportunities – reach out, identify and approach new business leads from his/her own relationships and existing networks, and to create new ones through cold calling, prospecting and outreach • Work with our Leadership to establish short-term and long-term sales goals and to coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments within the Company • Represent our Company, interact with clients, and act as the point of contact to present, promote and sell our products and services to existing and prospective clients • Establish and develop relationships with clients, decision makers and influencers for marketing communications services and then maintain them for strong, positive business and customer relationships • Have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented • Define scope, recommended approach, and manage execution of strategy and strategic planning projects for clients • Understand and own the sales management process from opportunity identification and contract closing • Work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience.
• Responsible for achieving agreed upon sales targets, manage pipeline, monitor sales performance metrics and prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports for Management • Identify, keep abreast and implement digital market trends and best practices, as well as be aware of changes and competitive positioning • Prepare and lead discussions and sales presentations • Lead proposal development, review and RFP responses • Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify new opportunities to increase growth • Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS • Minimum of 8 years of successful business development experience • Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales • Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and client relationships simultaneously • Experience in consultative sales; digital marketing and related fields • Understand emerging technologies – its developments and implementations • Ability to understand the financial implications of deals, negotiations and impact to the Company’s long term growth initiatives • Experience managing, from end to end, complex digital RFP responses • Superior writing, presentation (creating and delivering) and overall communication skills and the ability to develop proposals and presentations that convey business needs and clients benefit • Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills This position is salary plus commission depending on experience and skill levels in the fields mentioned above.
-April 8, 2021