Technical Writer - Scientific Method - Food and Beverage (Work from home)
- Rate TBD
Toronto, ON Canada (From home)
- Type of project Health, Specialized Help, Writing/Translation Engineering, Healthcare consultant, Sciences research, Technical Writer
- Duration ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience N/A
- Type of employment Freelance/ContractorCONTRACTOR
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required English Workhoppers Home Toronto ONTELECOMMUTE
SR&ED consulting firm headquartered in Toronto is seeking a technical writer who is comfortable writing food and beverage reports based on the Scientific Method. This is a remote job so the candidate can work from home but must live in Canada.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Engineering or Science, with a strong mastery of written English. A background in food and beverage science, chemistry or beer-brewing is an advantage.
The job involves taking transcripts of interviews and converting them into technical summaries of work that was done. Remarkable written and communication skills are essential as is the ability to think deductively and dig into the “why” of the experimentation not just the “what.” Critical thinking and reasoning as well as the ability to adapt writing styles are required.
- work from home
- flexible hours (as long as you meet deadlines)
- full training provided
- excellent resume experience
- option to increase hours or move to full time based on performance
- small, friendly, rapidly-growing company
- excellent English writing and communication skills
- thorough understanding of the Scientific Method
- ability to thoroughly understand technical concepts and write technical reports
- ability to think critically and extrapolate missing information
- ability to commit to minimum of 20 hours (per month) to start
- Canadian resident only
-April 6, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.