Social Media Manager - Freelance Contract
- Rate TBD
- Location Calgary, AB Canada (From home)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Social Media
- Duration ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment Freelance/ContractorCONTRACTOR
- Area of Specialization Communication and journalism
- Languages required English Workhoppers Home Calgary ABTELECOMMUTE
Digital Marketing consulting firm is seeking an experienced part-time Social Media Manager to manage a couple of client's social media accounts.
The estimated hours are approximately 6 hours per week, with possibility of additional hours and responsibilities. This person will plan client's social media content calendars for the month, create graphics, craft the posts, work with the client for approvals, schedule the posts, engage with followers, build the client's following, monitor and respond to comments and create a monthly progress report for the client.
- Experience posting on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Solid writing skills, able to create interesting and engaging posts
- Eye for graphic design
- Experience using Canva
- Knowledge on how to build followers and engagement
- Strong client management skills
- Easy going, personable nature
- Strong photography skills and a desire to learn more about digital marketing a plus!
If this sounds like you, please send a resume, cover letter and a few samples of past work that you've done, plus your expectations for an hourly rate.
Preference will be given to candidates in the Calgary area.
-April 7, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.