Project Coordinator - Construction
- Rate TBD
- Location Victoria,BC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Specialized Help Engineering
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Engineering
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home VictoriaBC
CONSTRUCTION - PROJECT COORDINATOR
Aragon Properties Ltd. is currently seeking a Project Coordinator (“PC”) for our Victoria location. The candidate will report directly to the Project Manager, be highly motivated, and hands on.
The Project Coordinator is an integral member of the project team responsible for assisting in delivering building construction projects of varying size and complexity.
- Assist the Project Manager in managing project files including but not limited to Invitation to Tender, Bid Forms, Purchase Orders, Contracts, Change Orders, Transmittals, Submittals etc.
- Assist Project Manager and Superintendent in coordinating work of trades.
· Attend site meetings and prepare consultant/trade meeting minutes for distribution.
· Maintain good relationships with contractors, consultants, architects and in-office personnel.
· Prepare tender packages with all required documentation/drawings. Coordinate and evaluate received tenders, quotes and proposals.
· Prepare various correspondence and contracts for subtrades.
· Manage RFIs, Site Instructions, Field Reviews.
· Prepare Purchase Orders, Transmittals and Change Orders using Timberline software.
- Assist Project Manager in post-construction activity including deficiency lists and distributing information to the construction team.
- Administrative duties including filing, report generation, project correspondence etc.
· Prepare project close out maintenance manuals
- Civil engineering degree an asset.
- Construction project coordination experience preferred.
- General understanding of the current construction services environment.
- Natural ability to multi-task within a fast-paced workplace.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized with outstanding time-management skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
-April 12, 2021