Business Development Representative (SPS-BDR)
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (From home)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Business Development, Sales and lead generation
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ONTELECOMMUTE
As a Business Development Representative, you will build your business and sales skills as you work with the VP of sales and marketing. You will help build and grow our customer base, participate in industry events, build on new relationships, and leverage your knowledge of our´s services to help streamline event managers' event technologies. In this role, it will be your opportunity to grow, learn, and build upon your career in a technology and event space.
What the day-to-day will look like:
- Prospect new sales leads to develop and increase our pipeline utilizing different channels including telephone, virtual marketing, emails and social media and web meetings
- Schedule and connect with event and marketing professionals to showcase and demonstrate our cutting-edge solutions, managing and overcoming potential declines and objections
- Be a champion, continuously sharing, educating and demonstrating our value proposition to all potential prospects
- Continuously meet, and exceed your quota of monthly and quarterly opportunities, growing and learning from your success
- Continuously learn and develop your understanding of Our Solutions and services to grow and acquire our target market
- Collaborate and strategize with our team members to tactfully improve the overall sales development process.
A little about you:
- You have a minimum of 1 year of experience in an outbound sales environment or sales related role or an equivalent educational background
- You are passionate about sales in the event technology industry and possess strong relationship-building skills
- You are a proactive thinker and self-motivated performer with a desire to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and analytical attitude; taking the initiative comes naturally to you
- You are high energy and confident individual with a solid ability to present and communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues and clients through telephone, in-person and virtually
- You have a proven track record of self-improvement, upward growth and top performance
- You never shy away from learning and showcasing new technical concepts
- You are motivated, have excellent time management skills and love to work in an organized fashion.
Temporary work-from-home COVID-19 precautions:
This position requires you to report and work from our head office. Due to the evolving impact of COVID-19, our priority is ensuring that our team members are safe. A temporary work-from-home / remote work policy is in effect alongside procedures to effectively handle our response to the pandemic.
-April 15, 2021