Sales Representative - (Yachts, Boats and RVs)
- Rate TBD
- Location Regina, SK Canada (From home)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Retail Sales
- Duration contract, flexible hours
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Regina SKTELECOMMUTE
Our Company is a forward-thinking, high-tech yacht and RV brokerage firm, is seeking quality Regional Sales Representatives throughout the United States and Canada. We are looking for 1099 contractors who are highly ethical, professional, tech-savvy, We have been at the forefront of this change and are spearheading the way boats and RVs are marketed and sold.
If you have ever thought about working in the marine or RV business, now is a great time to get involved. Even with the pandemic 2020 was a huge breakout year for us exceeding all of our 2019 before we even made it to September. Since we began operations in 2009, we have closed well over 18,000 transactions. We are experiencing heavy volume throughout our operation and need some quality sales representatives in several new or oversaturated markets.
- comfortable with technology – the ability to upload/download documents and photos, internet searches, G Suite, etc.
- ability to create relationships using various communication tools such as phone, email, text, and apps
- flexible schedule and time to put in a solid effort
- receptive to remote continuing education and management
- motivated by commission-based pay
- comfortable and adept at phone interactions with potential buyers
- boat and RV knowledge is a plus
While this is a flexible position, attendance at training is critical. There is so much to learn! We recently redesigned the curriculum and have received an overwhelming amount of positive feedback. Initial training consists of 10 days of webinars and is provided at no cost to you. Our goal is to get our Sales Reps up, running, and making good money as fast as we can.
Please note that If you live in either FL, VA, or CA, those states require you to be licensed. If you live in WI or Canada, you will need to operate under a business entity with an EIN.
Our recruiting office is small, and we are seeking reps in many areas. Due to the high volume, we are unable to take phone calls and ask that you follow the steps outlined in our process.
Remember, your first step is to visit www.sellboatsandrvs.com to watch our introductory webinar!
-April 19, 2021