- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project IT & Software, Writing/Translation Agile / Scrum Master, Full Stack, Translation: English, Translation: French
- Duration 12 months contract (37,5 hr/wk) ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
Starting date: 4/20/21
- BAC in computer science or any other experience or discipline deemed equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in development
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in front-end development
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in back-end development
- Previously acted as a senior developer within an agile product team
- Development experience (full-stack).
- Experience working in a diverse technological environment (on-premise applications, cloud computing solutions and multiple integrations).
- Knowledge of the following development technologies:
o React library / Angular Framework
o SCSS/ CSS
o Web API, Web Service
- Ability to develop reactive interfaces (responsive) ;
- Ability to quickly understand a UI design in order to develop it;
- Work experience respecting Scrum / Agile methodologies;
- Experience with a bug tracking, incident management, project management tool (kanban, back log, Jira, Azure DevOps, etc.);
- Knowledge of "CMS" content management systems;
- Knowledge of cloud computing technologies.
- Bilingualism (french and english)
- · Participate in the integral development of modern web applications
- · Develop responsive interfaces to align these interfaces with the design system
- · Work on improving our platforms in order to deliver technologies that can help us achieve our ambitions.
- · Use a multitude of technologies (Latest web technologies, Microsoft Technologies, etc.) to deliver our platforms.
- · Propose, conceptualize, develop and test efficient solutions to deliver our platforms in self-service mode.
- · Collaboration and direct assistance with the developers of the various platforms / product lines.
- · Support business partners in the event of an incident;
-April 21, 2021