REMOTE: Salesforce Solution Architect/Consultant
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (From home)
- Type of project IT & Software Software Architecture
- Duration contract, flexible ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ONTELECOMMUTE
We are looking for a committed individual to join our team as a Salesforce Architect. The selected candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full cycle of the software development environment.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (optional)
- Salesforce Financial Services Cloud (optional)
- Salesforce Health Cloud (optional)
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud (optional)
- Be responsible for the overall solution design to meet the business requirements and fulfill user stories.
- Responsible for providing industry best practices as a trusted advisor to key business and technology stakeholders and identifying areas of product growth.
- Oversight of the direction, development, and implementation of Salesforce CRM software solutions
- Defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs as well as end user documentation development
- Minimum Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in software development and architecture
- 3-5 years of experience in Salesforce solution design, configuration, and implementation.
- Salesforce certifications Certified Administrator/Consultant/Salesforce Advanced Developer / Platform Developer II Certification an asset
- Strong knowledge of CRM software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communicator practicing active listening as well as clearly and succinctly focusing on the points to be made verbally or in written form.
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Service Cloud, Community, and Marketing Cloud, as well as the Force.com Platform.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce configuration, including workflows, validation rules, Process Builder, Journey Builder, and security controls.
- Experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes.
-April 21, 2021