Registered Nurse Long Term Care Northern / Central Alberta
- Rate TBD
- Location Edmonton, AB Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Health Nurse
- Duration 3 months contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Medical and Health Professions
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Edmonton AB
RURAL NORTHERN / CENTRAL ALBERTA RN POSITIONS WITH FULL TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATIONS PACKAGE.
NEW GRADS WELCOME TO APPLY!
Our Medical Inc. is actively recruiting Alberta Registered Nurses for temporary placements across all Alberta hospitals, LTC facilities and urgent care centres. We are currently seeking RN’s with relevant experience in the following areas:
- LONG TERM CARE - Positions NE and NW of Edmonton
Preference will be given to RN’s with the ability to mobilize with short notice and with the ability to mobilize with a flexible schedule.
· Completion of an accredited nursing education program.
· Active registration and practice permit with the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA).
· Minimum 1 year of related experience post-graduation from accredited nursing education program.
· Current Basic Cardiac Life Support - Health Care Provider (BCLS-HCP) valid within 1 year.
· Criminal Record Check including vulnerable sector check valid within last 6 months.
· Immunization record to be provided prior to commencement of assignment
-April 26, 2021