Senior Angular Developer
- Rate TBD
- Location Vancouver, BC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project IT & Software Front end development, HTML, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft SQL
- Duration 6+ months contract hours
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Vancouver BC
We have an immediate need for an Angular 8 front-end developer, located in the AMERICAS (North America, Central America, or South America).
Regardless of where you are, you must work on Pacific Time.
We need you to transform our requirements document into a working web application, add features to existing applications, and work on bug fixes. And while you don't need to be a designer, you need to have excellent front-end skills.
- Review business requirements
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Attend regular stand-up video calls via Microsoft Teams
- An extremely detail-oriented work style
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- 'Get it done' attitude
Need to be really strong with:
- Angular 8 specifically
- Extensive experience in building Progressive Web Apps
- Coding to older browsers
- Connecting to 3rd party APIs
- SignalR (JS client-side)
Things you'll use to get the job done:
- Visual Studio
- Visual Studio Code (or your favourite editor)
- Windows (some of our helper tools require Windows)
- A dedicated/non-shared work environment (home office, etc.) with a PC/laptop.
Useful to have a working knowledge of (the more the better):
- Azure & Azure DevOps
- Microsoft SQL / Entity Framework
- ASP.NET Core
Successful applicants will be required to participate in an introductory video call to confirm their identity and relevant work experience.
-April 27, 2021