Bilingual Customer Service Representative -Spanish or French Preferred
- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Writing/Translation Customer service, Translation: French, Translation: Spanish
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ON
Job Title: Tire & Wheel Adjuster Claims (Bilingual Preferred- English/Spanish or English/French)
Expected Start Date: Monday, June 21, 2021
The Claims Adjuster position is a customer-focused role that requires the employee to communicate effectively with our’s customers, advocate for customer needs and initiate resolutions. The claims adjuster provides support to agents, clients, and customers by adjudicating claims, providing claim’s status, and resolving escalated customer issues. Communicates effectively with all levels of the organizations. In executing the duties of the role, claims review adjusters will ensure the proper documentation, adjudicate per the terms and conditions of the contract, utilizing available resources, and meet schedule expectations informing management of any changes.
- Handles claims related calls per work schedule performing within defined metrics.
- strong interpersonal skills
- Exercise sound judgement when interacting with customers
- Provide good customer service
- Reviews denied claims for proper adjudication
- Handles claims escalations from external stakeholders
- Follows proper claims procedures as outlined in training and feedback provided by QA or Supervisor.
- Applies extensive knowledge of all T+W contracts
- Master understanding of clients, agents, and contract terms and conditions.
- Makes adjudication exceptions based upon dealership, agent, or client as noted in system.
- Supports other team members in assisting customers when situation requires involvement.
- Escalates “Hot Issues” to team lead, supervisor, or managers when unable to resolve satisfactorily.
- Notifies Supervisor of any claims in which possible fraud is suspected.
- Participates in all training as required to perform the duties of the role.
- Takes initiative to resolve an issue rather than allow an issue to continue.
- Create, prepares and presents reports for leadership and external stakeholders
- Performs other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required. College degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in customer service, insurance claims, call/claims center environment. Experience within Automotive Industry preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish or French) Proficiency Strongly Preferred
- Must be able to work rotating Saturdays
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Must have strong computer skills and the ability to troubleshoot and service policy issues.
- Must be proficient in Windows and MS-Office Products.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Superior verbal/written skills and communications skills.
- Good punctuation, spelling, mathematical, grammar and attention to detail a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills essential.
- Exercises sound judgment when interacting with customers.
Core Competencies Required:
Teamwork/Collaboration: Support team members by establishing effective interpersonal relationships, and cross functional partnering
Partners across organizational boundaries – Reaches out and to work with associates outside of own department to achieve objectives. Anticipates effects of own area’s actions and decisions on other associates and departments; influences others to support individual and team objectives.
Job Knowledge: – Clearly demonstrates a good grasp of key job functions, relevant terminology, technical processes and standards
Has achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position related areas; keeps up with current developments or trends in area of expertise; understands and uses knowledge, solutions, and capabilities to achieve results.
Customer Experience: Communicate effectively with customers, advocate customer needs and initiate resolution
Takes action to meet customer needs and concerns – Considers how actions or plans will affect customers; responds quickly to meet customer needs and resolve problems; avoids over commitments; responds to customer requests in a timely manner to satisfy customer needs.
-April 27, 2021